That said this biographical account has become an effective tool for the missionary hospital, and we are thankful to God for this development.
July 12, 2011
by Klaus John
Comments are off
The story about how the missionary hospital Diospi Suyana came about is popular. Last week, the fourth edition of Ich Habe Gott Gesehen (I Have Seen God) hit the German market; it can be bought in book stores and on amazon.
After reading Dr. Klaus John’s story, many readers decide to support the hospital. Furthermore about half of our new volunteers joined Diospi Suyana due to the book.
- keine Termine · no Events
Number of visitors
- 2299641Gesamt · Total:
- 140Heute · Today · Hoy:
- 4850Woche · Week · Semana:
- 13518Monat · Month · Mes:
- 27. November 2013seit · since · desde: 01.01.2003:
- Addressing two holocaust-survivors
- Mirror, mirror on the wall…
- Dr Werner Kessler and the Venezuelan patient
- At Hohenkarpfen Country House
- Diospi Suyana meets Curahuasi’s new mayor: Ing. Nestor Jara
- It is easier to build up than to tear down walls
- What actually happened to the Sympathetic Thomas?
- 10 voluntary welfare workers for one year get to know the world and Diospi Suyana
- Building site: in narrowness and at high altitudes
- Hugo Boss – 20% discount
- Electricity is back
- keine Termine · no Events · no hay Eventos
© Diospi Suyana
Gestaltung © sensum.de | Wiesbaden