Diospi Suyana announces 5 pieces of good news:
1) The 14th shipping container has finally left the Customs Office. The wife of the Peruvian President lent her support to push the issue. For those of you who prayed along with us with give you our heartfelt thanks.
2) The ultrasound machine – donated from Australia – has also been released from Customs.
3) The trucks (Unimogs) will leave from Lima tonight, aboard a semi-trailer, and will probably arrive at the mission hospital in 2 days. These vehicles are a donation from the “Friends of the South American Indians” in Brilon. The process of importing these vehicles has taken nearly 2 years.
4) Today Friderike Simmchen opened the kiosk in the main waiting area of the hospital.
5) Baker, Michael Mörl, also known as an Intensive Care Nurse and a Welder, has baked the first batch of bread in the hospital’s kitchen. Only the first 50 people will be lucky enough to get a taste!
At 8pm tonight we are expecting another highlight in the history of Diospi Suyana.