While Diospi Suyana has been postponing its "School Founding" project for the last few years, it seems as if now the time has come to proceed.
1. The organization has added bylaws so the charter now allows the founding of an educational facility.
2. An appropriate property has been purchased and measured.
3. Construction ideas and suggestions are being collected.
4. Construction engineer Udo Klemenz has expressed his willingness to oversee the project.
5. We hope that an architectural firm can start working on the plans before Christmas.
To date, our teacher Lilli Warkentin teaches only a few missionary kids. In the future, we hope to recruit voluntary teachers from abroad to teach bigger classes. We built the missionary hospital based on our trust in God, it won"t be any different with the school project.