Sofia survived

Thanks and praise for our team in the intensive care unit

Two days ago we reported about a 7-year-old girl who was admitted to the hospital with life-threatening poisoning. Due to a mix-up, Sofia had taken the inconspicuous tablets with the active ingredient strychin at home. The child began convulsing immediately afterward and slipped into a coma. Strychnine can be fatal above a dose of 30 mg even for an adult human.

Today, the young patient is to be discharged. Fortunately, she has no consequential damage and is fully recovered.

Click to access the login or register cheese