Dr Jens Haßfeld is successful for the fifth time
Our gynaecologist is not only a fantastic operator – to date he has performed more than 3,200 operations at the Hospital Diospi Suyana – but also a blessed proposer. His most recent proposal was fully accepted by the “Else Kröner-Fresenius Foundation”.
Training Peruvian assistant doctors in the field of gynaecology with operating training, vaginal surgery, the subject area anaesthesia and learning ultrasound controlled regional anaesthesia.
The following list shows the exact use of the approved financial means:
- €22.900 to buy 2 Philips ultrasound devices;
- €8.100 to cover the board and lodging costs for 54 assistant doctors who will work in the areas of anaethesia and gynaecology over the next few years;
- €48.500 treatment costs for all births in the next three years;
- €17.000 subsidy for the gynaecological treatment costs;
- €100 material costs for special needles that are used in the ultrasound controlled regional anaesthesia;
- €600 for the accreditation of planned operating courses at the Medical Chamber;
- €600 travel expenses (3 planned visits to the Cayetano University)
We most cordially thank the Else Kröner-Fresenius Foundation for their generous support and show our gynaecologist a hearty thumbs up.